Friday, March 8, 2013

Steph went on Vacation!!!!

Soooo, this is over a month past due, but better late than never right? This is Steph, not Kelley so excuse the poor grammar and be thankful for spell check so you know what I'm talking about.
      For the last 6 years or so, The family I like  and I have gone to Pigeon Forge TN. We rent a huge cabin and pretty much hang out with all the old homies.
        My mother in law (Norma) is into photography and actually gave me my camera (She was over loaning me hers ) My sister Cypris ( She got a camera for her birthday while we were there) and a newcomer Drew, went out on an adventure. Norma wanted to look for a covered bridge, her and both have  an understanding (as Kelley and I have) if you see something worth stopping for, yell STOP!! You have no idea how many things you can find just by yelling stop ( A.K.A, stop and smell the roses)
            Anyhow, this is what we found!
















No comments:

Post a Comment